Connect your systems, automate processes and gain visibility
NetSuite Connector provides a seamless connection between KASERCORP and NetSuite, providing full round-trip order fulfillment processing.
As the first cloud ERP system, NetSuite helps more than 28,000 customers gain the visibility, control and agility to build and run a successful business. With an integrated system that includes ERP, financials, commerce, order, inventory and supply chain management, CRM and more – NetSuite enables businesses of all sizes and across all industries to work more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time insights into operational and financial performance.
The NetSuite Connector provides a seamless connection between KASERCORP and NetSuite, providing full round-trip order fulfillment processing for fast and efficient shipping. Manage partial fulfillments and multiple packages to speed up delivery.
Improve Inventory Management
Accurately track inventory across multiple locations, determining reorder points, controlling safety stock and executing cycle counts.
Automate Order Management
Speed up and streamline order processing and fulfillment by automatically sending orders to 3PLs, vendors or warehouses.
Simplify Finance and Accounting
Automate repetitive tasks, such as recording transactions, managing payables and receivables and closing the books.
3PL Order Management
Orders are exported from NetSuite into KASERCORP. The 3PL order sync includes customer records, items, prices, taxes, discounts, etc.
3PL Order Fulfillment
Once items are fulfilled in KASERCORP, the fulfillment data is exported from KASERCORP into NetSuite. The 3PL fulfillment sync includes carriers, shipping methods, tracking numbers, etc.
NetSuite as your commerce hub
With NetSuite as your omnichannel commerce hub, connecting your Shopify, Magneto, or SuiteCommerce stores, or Amazon, eBay, and other selling channels, all your orders are unified with your back office systems, and then synced to KASERCORP for efficient fulfillment.
NetSuite to KASERCORP
NetSuite syncs sales records to KASERCORP so you can efficiently ship the order.
- Use NetSuite sales order record or a NetSuite item fulfillment record to create a new sales order in KASERCORP.
- Account for discounts, various NetSuite item types, weights, units of measures, requested or actual shipping methods, and other pertinent details you need to make your service decisions.
- Import sales orders into KASERCORP and identify the selling channel (shopping cart, Amazon, eBay, etc) so you can customize your workflows.
KASERCORP to NetSuite
KASERCORP syncs fulfillment data to NetSuite so you can keep track of everything in one place.
- Import fulfillment data into NetSuite from KASERCORP after sales orders are marked as “shipped” or “fulfilled” in KASERCORP
- Send actual shipping cost, carrier code, service code, and the clickable shipment tracking URL into an item fulfillment record in NetSuite
- Support sales order cancellations in both directions and partial fulfillment
Ready to start shipping efficiently? Start your free 30-day trial with KASERCORP and discover why it’s the #1 shipping software for online sellers.